Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Blogging

What's up ya'll? I'm just trying to figure this thing out, just really decided that I'd start a blog for the first time so I have no idea what I'm doing right now but I really do hope that I'm posting something that will appear on the front page of my blog. Anyway, the R in RHipHop.blogspot.com stands for 'Real' so this is RealHipHop.blogspot.com.. What I will be doing here is first of all, posting a bunch of links to HH (Hip Hop) albums like say, 36 Chambers by Wu, Me Against the World by Pac, Muddy Waters by Redman.. I hope you've gotten the point by now, those examples were just artists that I'm into and artists you could expect me to post about, I like a lot of them though and I will post anything as long as I don't consider it to be garbage (Lil Wayne, Drake and so forth).

FYI I do not upload ANY albums myself, this site will consist of just links I found around the internet and downloading them is for promotional purposes only, it is advised that you delete your albums within 24 hours of downloading it. If you like an artist, support him by buying his album.

Another thing I will be doing is I will be compiling a bunch of videos I find interesting or movies (mostly Hip-Hop related).. I wish I had started doing this a long ago seeing as I have watched like 20 thousand YT videos and sure would like to see a lot of them again but I will be posting everything from now on, from mixtapes to documentarys and LPs (I cannot stress this point hard enough, I do not upload any of this material myself). Anyway that's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment